- Glycaemic control for Type 2 diabetes
- Foot screening in diabetes
- Hyperglycaemia in pregnancy
- Impalpable Thyroid Nodules
- Insulin in Type 2 diabetes assessment and management
- Managing Type 2 diabetes
- Newly diagnosed Type 1 diabetes - adults
- Palpable thyroid nodules
- Pre-pregnancy planning for Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Screening and detection of diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Thyroid disease in pregnancy
Statewide Referral Criteria
South Eastern Melbourne PHN acknowledges the traditional custodians of the land our catchment covers, the Boon Wurrung and Wurundjeri people. We pay respect to them, their culture and their Elders past, present and future, and uphold their relationship to this land.
While the Australian Government Department of Health has contributed to the funding of this website, the information on this website does not necessarily reflect the views of the Australian Government and is not advice that is provided, or information that is endorsed, by the Australian Government. The Australian Government is not responsible in negligence or otherwise for any injury, loss or damage however arising from the use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.